- 4 medium potatoes
- 100 g spinach leaves
- 1 thick carrot
- 1 roast red pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
- Steam the potatoes until al dente, being careful not to overcook. Allow to cool and reserve.
- Cut the carrot into slices with a kitchen mandolin and blanch in boiling water 5 minutes, remove with a straining ladle. Blanch the spinach leaves in the same boiling water for two minutes. Strain and cool in cold water.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices with a kitchen mandolin.
- Assemble the lasagna layers using a rectangular mold: sandwich the potatoes, carrots, spinach, pepper and top with potato. Between each layer, season and add a drizzle of olive oil. Remove the mold carefully by pressing lightly in the center of the lasagna with one hand while using the other to lift the mold.
- Sprinkle over some chopped herbs and serve.