- 20 wafers of rice paper
- 600 gr. fresh salmon
- 500 gr. cooked spinach
- 4 garlic sprouts
- 1 small red onion
- 100 gr. cream cheese
- 500ml red wine
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cm. peeled ginger root
- 300 ml. vegetable or fish stock
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Olive oil
- For the sauce: finely chop the large onion, ginger and garlic, then sauté in butter and olive oil. Once cooked, add flour and mix well until browned. Then add the red wine, mix well and reduce by half. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for about 15 minutes. If necessary, you can thicken the sauce by adding bit more corn flour or one tablespoon or a tablespoon of butter.
- Chop the garlic and red onion, and saute in oil until transparent. Add the well drained and chopped spinach, cook for a few minutes, and season. Add the cream cheese and mix well. Allow to cool.
- Remove the salmon skin and bones, and cut into around 20 squares. Season.
- Hydrate two rice paper wafers in hot water and place on a damp cloth. Add a sprig of dill, a small square of salmon and a teaspoon of spinach. Seal up the rice paper in ravioli shapes. Repeat with the other rice paper wafers.
- Once you have made all the ravioli, steam them for about 5 minutes. Heat the sauce and serve with the ravioli.