- 200 g of cooked multicolored quinoa
- 200 g of cooked chickpeas
- 200 g cherry tomatoes (cut into half)
- Half a cup of parsley
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- The juice of one lemon
- Sea salt
- Mix the quinoa with the chickpeas cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Now prepare a dressing with the olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, grated lemon and salt to taste. Beat well with a fork then pour over the quinoa, mix and serve.
To prepare this type of quinoa leave it to soak for 4 to 8 hours to allow the grain to soften then cook it in three times its volume of water. Bring to the boil then cover, reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes or until the grain has opened and is tender.