- 2 chicken breasts
- 150 gr. fresh mushrooms
- 1 / 2 cup fresh cotiander
For the dressing:
- 200 ml. coconut milk
- 1 lime
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Steam the chicken for 20 minutes.
- When cooked, add to a bowl and pour half the coconut milk over the chicken. Cover, allow to cool and shred into strips.
- Trim the base of the mushrooms, brush them gently to remove traces of soil and cut into thin slices.
- Grate the skin of the lime very finely and squeeze the juice. Mix the remaining coconut milk, the juice and zest, and salt in a bowl.
- Divide the coconut chicken in two serving dishes with coriander leaves and sliced mushrooms. Serve with coconut and lime dressing and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.