- 1kg clams (remove all sand)
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3 thin onions
- 2 limes
- 1 lemon
- A few kaffir lime leaves
- 2-3 fresh guindillas (type chili pepper)
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 L of stock broth
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Peel the cloves of garlic and onions then chop the garlic and cut the onions into slices.
- Sauté in a pan with some olive oil for a few minutes without browning.
- Add the skins of the lemon, limes and chopped chilies without seeds, stir for one minute and moisten with the white wine, after 1-2 minutes add the stock, the leaves of the lime kaffir, and a sprig of coriander.
- Bring to the boil and and after a few minutes add the clams, when they begin to open remove from the heat, squeeze 1-2 limes over them and serve with the fresh coriander.