- 4 or 5 zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- 100 gr. Iberian ham
- Peel the zucchini, cut into slices and arrange in a deep saucepan with a little oil. Cover and cook very slowly. Stir occasionally.
- When the zucchinis have almost broken up, add salt. Also add the whole, peeled cloves of garlic. Stir a bit, cook about 5 minutes and add to the blender.
- Pour in a little milk, if uou want to make it more liquid. Season with salt.
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Place the ham between two sheets of baking paper and put a weight on top. Bake 3 to 5 minutes and remove.
- Serve the puree in a wide glass or bowl with the ham on top like little flags.
You can find find zucchini all year round… but when in season, the dish is cheaper and tastier. A young Rioja red