- 1 butternut squash
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or other natural sweetener
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 leek
- 200 g of tempeh
- Tablespoon soy sauce a handful of mushrooms (chanterelles, rovellons or other variety)
- level tablespoons white miso (shiro miso)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oven to 180 "C. Then remove the top of the pumpkin with a knife. With a spoon remove the seeds.
- Once cleaned, we take the peeled garlic cloves, the brown sugar, herb sprigs, and about two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix these ingredients well inside.
- Wrap the pumpkin in oven proof paper. Then tie round with string.
- Bake in preheated oven to cook for an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Mean while peel the sweet potatoes, cut it into cubes. Put it all in a pan, add the green part of leeks (reserve the whites) a few pinches of salt and cover with water (slightly more than one liter, make sure it is sufficiently covered). Bring to the boil.
- On the other hand cut the tempeh into small cubes and sauté with a tablespoon of olive oil for one minute. pour a bit of soy sauce, sauté another minute and remove.
- Slice the leeks and mushrooms . In the same frying pan, take a tablespoon of oil and sauté the leeks with mushrooms and a pinch of sal until tender.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven, remove the paper you wil see that there is a very tasty broth in the bottom … mmm
- Remove the broth with a ladle and put it in the blender, along with the garlic (remove the herbs) and a little bit of the pumpkin (do not remove much of the side or touch the base because the weight of our pumpkin soup will colapse the pumpkin.
- Add to your blender the stock (sweet potatoes, leeks and other pumpkin), miso. Not all at once, bit by bit until you have the right texture
- Finally, add to the soup braised leeks and mushrooms and tempeh ….
- And enjoy!
Make the most of pumpkins in the autumn months