- 4 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 red tomatoes
- 1cda. Black sesame seeds
- 2cdas. Olive oil + a few extra drops
- Wash and peel the carrots and with the help of a potato peeler peel them into long strips. Do the same with the zucchinis but do not remove the skin.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove the seeds and set aside.
- Bash the garlic cloves with skin on to release its flavors then Heat up a skillet with the olive oil, and add the garlic to add flavor to the oil then once the garlic has browned remove.
- Over a high heat quickly sauté the carrots then set aside, do the same with the zucchini tagliatelle. Now mix them together. Then add the tomato seeds, a pinch of salt and a few drops of olive oil and sesame seeds. With this mixture you can make different shapes.
Allow your children to remove the tomato seeds and peel the zucchini.