- 8 small squid
- 350 gr. mussels
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 200 ml. white wine
- Olive oil
- Clean the squid and separate the body from the tentacles. Remove the two fins. Reserve the body, which should be whole,and chop the tentacles and fins into small pieces. Reserve.
- Clean the mussels, and steam till open: put them in a covered pan with half the wine and water until the liquid covers half of the mussels. Boil and remove as they open. Reserve the cooking broth.
- Separate the shell of the mussel from the flesh and chop. Reserve.
- Peel and finely chop the eggs fine. Reserve.
- Saute the pieces of squid in hot oil. When they start to brown, add the chopped onions and peppers and saute. When well fried, add the mussels and egg, season, strir and remove from heat.
- Stuff the squid bodies with this mixture and close the opening with a toothpick. Add salt and pepper and sauté in a pan with oil until browned on the outside. Reserve.
- Saute the other chopped onion and minced garlic. When they are well done, add the tomatoes, white wine, broth, mussels and squid. Cook over a high heat for a few minutes to finish the cooking and to let the sauce thicken. Add salt to taste and serve.