- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g of natural yoghurt
- 250 g seitan
- Finely chop the onion.
- Crush the garlic clove with a pinch of salt in a mortar to make a smooth paste.
- Peel the cucumber, cut in half, remove seeds and grate.
- Mix the onion with the garlic paste, the grated cucumber and yogurt; season with salt.
- Dice the seitan and saute in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the seitan with the raita. Garnish with fresh herbs and red onion rings.