- 300 gr large clams
- 300 gr of fresh morel mushrooms
- 100 gr peas
- 100 gr broad beans
- 1 bunch of garlic sprouts
- bunch of asparagus tips
- 50 ml white wine
- Cut the spring garlic and morels into small medallions then take a frying pan, add a generous glug of olive oil and gently cook the spring garlic over a low heat then add the morels, broad beans, the peas and the asparagus tips sliced open in the middle.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes, add the clams and the white wine, allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add a few tablespoons of vegetable or fish stock to enhance the flavor during sautéing.
- Serve immediately.
Dry white wine, chilled.