- 16 red prawns
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tbs rose water
- 6 lime leaves sliced finely
- 1 stick of citronelle sliced down the middle
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- In a pan on a low heat heat the coconut milk the lime leave and citronelle stick. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-12 mins.
- Whilst the sauce is simmering add the salt, sugar, rose water and prawns.
- Mix well and take off heat
- Leave the prawns to rest in the warm sauce.
- Slice rose petals on dish
- Serve warm
If you cannot find lime leaves use the rind of a lime