- 600 gr. roast lamb
- 8 corn tortillas
- Mixed lettuce (rocket, lettuce, loio, mizuna, endive …)
- 2 Greek yoghurts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch fresh mint or cilantro
- 2 onions
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Oil
- Saute the onion over a low heat until it begins to brown. Reserve.
- In a bowl, mix the minced garlic with yogurt and mint or cilantro. Reserve.
- Place some roast lamb, onion, strips of sun-dried tomato, yogurt mixture and a handful of mixed lettuce on each tortilla. Roll up and bake for 3-4 minutes at 200ºC until they begin to brown. Serve.
You can add any other filling such as left-over meat