- 1 jar of spinach
- 100 gr. Iberian ham
- 100 gr. brie cheese
- 1 jar of cooked green beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tray of cherry tomatoes
- Place ham in a baking tray and roast at 190ºC for 10-12 minutes; remove and place on absorbent paper and allow to cool.
- Wash and dry the green beans. Saute with a drizzle of olive oil with garlic and sliced tomatoes. Reserve.
- Wash spinach and saute. When hot, add the chopped cheese and mix well.
- With the help of a mold, arrange a layer of spinach, a layer of beans and top with slices of crispy ham.
While it is always better to make this recipe with fresh produce, you may find the ingredients are out of season, and using canned goods is a good way of treating yourself all year round. Full-bodied young red wine.