- 250 gr. of thin noodles (0 or 1)
- 500 gr. monkfish bones
- 200 gr. monkfish flesh, finely diced
- 1 leek
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 l. mineral water
- Aioli (garlic mayonaise)
- Olive oil
- Put the monkfish bones in a casserole dish, along with sliced leek and parsley. Cover with water and bring to the boil. Skim and simmer while covered over a low heat for about 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to infuse for a few minutes while still covered. Strain and reserve.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, brown the garlic whole with a little olive oil. Add the noodles and brown a little. Season and cover with broth.
- After 5 minutes, add the diced, seasoned monkfish. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until the broth evaporates and then grill in the oven for 2 minutes, to singe the tips of the noodles.
- Serve with a little aioli on the side.