- 4 eggs
- ½ kg. seasonal mushroom
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ dl. beef broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Clean the mushrooms and slice. Reserve.
- Mince the garlic and onion and saute in a pan or a casserole dish with a splash of olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms when the onion and garlic begin to brown. Saute until the mushrooms give off their aroma and add the broth. Simmer for a few minutes, season and sprinkle with parsley.
- Divide the mixture up in ramekins and top each with a aw egg.
- Season the egg and bake until the white sets. Serve immediately.