- 8 eggs
- 350 gr. diced monkfish
- 200 gr. of clams
- 1 onion
- 1 potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Chopped parsley
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- ½ l. fish stock
- Olive oil
- Make a sauce with the onion and chopped garlic, some parsley and the bay leaf by sauteeing with a little olive oil.
- When browned, add the clams. Allow to open and remove from heat. Keep covered and reserve.
- Add fish stock, nutmeg and potato. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Saute, with a little hot oil, the prawns and monkfish, until golden brown on the outside and juicy inside. Add the broth at the last minute, bring to the boil and remove from heat.
- Divide the stew into serving bowls and top with 2 eggs.
- Bake until the egg thickens and serve hot.