- 8 piquillo peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch of spring garlic
- 1 sugar cube
- 200gr eels
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 chili
- Half cup olive oil
- In a pan with a splash of olive oil, fry a whole clove of garlic until it begins to brown.
- Add the whole peppers and let them lightly brown. Cover the pan, remove from the heat and reserve.
- In a pan with a drizzle of very hot olive oil, saute the eels for 2-3 minutes with the chilli, one sliced garlic and one finely chopped garlic.
- Add chopped parsley and a tablespoon of grated cheese. Remove from heat.
- Serve a bed of peppers and top with eels. Add a pinch of salt and remove the chilli.
Add a tablespoon of grated cheese to the eels to bind the dish. The combination with the peppers will be delicious.