- 2 duck confit
- 1 spring onion
- 100 gr. shelled peanuts
- 150 gr. bean sprouts
- 2 pak choi cabbage
- 12 sheets of rice noodle
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 75 ml. rice wine
- Warm the duck legs in hot water to get rid of the fat from the container. Crumble the pieces lightly to remove skin and bones. Reserve.
- Saute the onion, juliennes of pak choi, peanuts and bean sprouts with a dash of sesame oil.
- Once the vegetables begin to soften and the peanuts are golden brown, add the duck, drizzled with a splash of rice wine. Allow to evaporate and add the soy and oyster sauce.
- Mix well and drain, reserving the meat with vegetables, on the one hand, and the resulting sauce, on the other.
- Soak the rices sheets in a bowl of warm water for 1 minute. Roll the sheets out on a work surface and add a spoonful of the stir fried duck and vegetables and roll up into cannelloni.
- Steam the cannelloni and serve with the sauce..
If you don’t have rice wine, use regular white vinegar. You can also substitute oyster sauce with black bean sauce, sold in Asian food stores.