- 2 onions, cut in half moons
- A handful of arame seaweed
- Half cauliflower
- A block of smoked tofu
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Some drops of soy sauce
- Corn starch, arrow root or kuzu to thicken
- Sautée the vegetables in a pot with some oil and sal.
- Add arame and smoked tofu and continue sautéeing.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce in a bowl and add at the end.
- Stir until it gets thick.
If we also add intense flavours as the ones in smoked tofu and creamy textures as the sauce we are using, the result is a very enjoying dish.