- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 glass of double cream
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 200ml tomato sauce
- 1 bunch of garlic sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600gr bonito tuna
- In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water until tende. Then peel and mash with the cream. Reserve the mashed potato.
- Saute the onion and green pepper, and when soft, add the tomato sauce and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes. Reserve.
- Sear the tuna (remove all bones) in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Meanwhile, saute thinly sliced garlic sprouts.
- Serve some mashed potato in the middle of a plate, add a tablespoon of tomato sauce and place the tuna on top. Cover everything with a couple of tablespoons of sauteed garlic sprouts and chopped parsley.
Add a sugar cube or a teaspoon of sugar to the tomato sauce to reduce acidity. Season with salt and pepper.