- 20 dried tomatoes
- 60 gr of almonds
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon or lime juice (optional)
- 100 ml of virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Put the dried tomatoes in the blender, if the sun dried tomatoes are not in oil they need to be soaked for around 20 minutes then drained.
- Add the washed and dried basil leaves, almonds, grated cheese,a pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Emulsify the oil with a few drops of lemon or lime juice, mix with the above ingredients.
- Accompanies all types of pasta and even gives a special flavor to pizza.
Replace the almonds with pine nuts and the lime or lemon can be replaced with balsamic vinegar.