- 1 packet of dry quinoa
- 300 ml. warm water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 100 gr. buckwheat
- 200 gr. rice flour
- 50 gr. of sesame or sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Mix the quinoa with a quarter of the warm water and honey in a boowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Grind the buckwheat in a mortar with half the seeds.
- Mix the flour, rice, buckwheat, sunflower seeds, salt with the moist mixture.
- Mix well and knead, then let stand for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Then form the pieces of dough into small rolls. Roll them in the poppy seeds and let stand for half an hour, covering with a damp cloth.
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Place rolls on a greased baking tray and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.