- 4 sweet rolls
- 200 gr. ricotta
- 50 gr. cream
- ½ cup capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickles
- 200 gr. hydrated dried tomatoes
- 100 gr. Beef Carpaccio
- 80 gr. of rocket
- Some leaves of radicchio
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Olive oil
- Mix the ricotta with the cream, capers and pickles. Season with salt, pepper and oil.
- Chop the dried tomatoes into strips and julienne the radicchio.
- With the help of a rolling pin, flatten the bread slightly.
- Spread the bread with the mixture of ricotta and capers.
- Top the ricotta cream with slices of Carpaccio, dried tomato, rocket and a bit of radicchio.
- Season with salt, black pepper, a few drops of lemon juice, olive oil and some Parmesan.
- Roll up the sandwich by pressing it gently. Serve with fresh black pepper and olive oil.