- 80 gr. quinoa flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 160 ml. Quinoa-based beverage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 100 gr. green beans
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a bowl, mix the quinoa flour with the eggs and pour in the drink. Mix well. Let stand for half an hour.
- Meanwhile wash the vegetables, remove the tips of the beans, peel the potatoes and scrub the carrots. Cut into strips and steam for 10 minutes. Make sure they are tender.
- Prepare a sauce by diluting the miso in a little hot water (enough to give you a paste), with olive oil and chopped parsley. Remove the vegetables from the steamer and immediately mix with the miso dressing.
- Cover and reserve.
- Stir the crepe mix and heat one teaspoon of oil in a small frying pan. POur in half a tablespoon of batter and let the basecook. Then flip and cook the other side. Remove and repeat with the rest.
- Add the vegetables to one end of the crepe and roll up.