- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 slice (2 cm) of grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 200 of rice noodles
- 200 g of smoked tempeh
- 1 cucumber and 1 carrot
- 1 small bunch fresh mint and / or coriander
- Put the chilli, grated ginger, the garlic, peanut butter, lime juice, agave syrup and a little water in a blender. Blend and check the texture: it should be neither too thick nor too thin.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water, as directed on the package, remove and drain.
- Cut the tempeh into slices and sauté in a skillet with a little olive oil until brown on both sides.
- Grate the carrot and cucumber and cut into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Assemble the dish by combining all ingredients .
- Dress with the sauce and serve with chopped mint leaves.