- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from half an orange
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 150 g of lamb’s lettuce
- 2 small avocados
- 80 g of sweet corn
- 20 g of alfalfa sprouts
- Whisk the oil, orange juice, salt, mustard and honey until thickened. Reserve
- Wash lamb’s lettuce and dry in a salad spinner.
- Peel avocados, cut in half, remove the stone and then cut into eighths.
- Put the lamb’s lettuce, sweet corn and avocado in a salad bowl, add dressing and mix well. Just before serving, add the alfalfa sprouts.