- 100 gr. sun-dried tomatoes
- 250 gr. desalted cod
- 2 green peppers
For the dressing:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- Put the dried tomatoes to soak in a bowl of hot water until tender. Drain well and cut into chunks.
- Crumble up the cod.
- Remove the ends of the peppers and discard seeds. Cut into thin strips.
- Make the salad by combining cod with sun-dried tomatoes and sliced pepper.
- To make the dressing: mix the oil with the sherry vinegar, add some ground pepper and salt. Stir well before use.
- Serve salad with dressing.