- 80 g baby potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 50 grams of rocket
- 20 g of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 100 grams of cooked red beans
- 40 g of prosciutto (Italian dried ham)
- 30 g of gorgonzola cheese
- Skimmed milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Steam baby potatoes, drain and allow to cool before peeling.
- Cut the zucchini into long pieces and blanch for a couple of minutes in boiling water.
- Clean the rocket and lay out on serving plates, then add potatoes, slices of zucchini, beans, sun-dried tomatoes and ham.
- In a separate bowl, crumble up the gorgonzola, slowly adding a little milk to make a thick cream; season with salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well. Pour over salad and then add a splash of balsamic vinegar. Serve.