For the vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon of miso
- ¼ cup of rice vinegar
- ¼ cup of unrefined sunflower oil
- ¼ cup of virgin sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 table spoon of tahini
For the salad:
- 1butternut squash
- 9 asparagus
- 100g chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup of currents
- 80g of oak sprouts
- 80g of radicchio leaves
- A handful of clover sprouts
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette with a hand blender and set aside in the fridge.
- Heat the oven to 200 C degrees.
- Peel and cut the squash into cubes and place them on a tray with a little oil, pepper and salt, cover with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile boil some water with a little salt. Cut off the ends of the asparagus, then cut the tender pieces diagonally and boil for 30 seconds and place them into cold water to preserve the deep green color.
- Heat up a splash of olive oil on a skillet and sauté the asparagus for 1 minute.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl with a little vinaigrette and serve. Place the rest of the vinaigrette on the table for people to help themselves.
You can replace the sprouts for other varieties.