- 400 gr. “Bomba” rice (famous local Mediterranean rice)
- 400 gr. rabbit cut into eighths
- 200 gr. red pepper
- 200 gr. green pepper
- 200 gr. onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 large artichokes
- 2 dried sweet red peppers left to soak in water
- 2 l. Of stock (preferably made with the remains of the rabbit and vegetables)
- ½ glass of white wine
- 2 ripe tomatoes grated
- Thyme and rosemary
- Olive Oil
- Season the rabbit and Sauté in a casserole with the oil. When the outside has browned, add the onion, chopped peppers and garlic allow too cook. Add the grated tomato and let the juice evaporate.
- Meanwhile, remove the outer leaves from the artichokes until you reach the white heart. Cut into six wedges and remove the little hairs from inside.
- Take the sweet red peppers from the water open them up and remove the seeds with a spoon then add to the pot, stir and add the rice. Stir again to allow the rice to soak up all the juices, add the wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate. Add the broth, thyme and rosemary. Season to taste and cook for about 15 minutes. Add salt if necessary. Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes then serve.