- 400 gr. paella rice
- 200 gr cooked chickpeas (keep the liquid)
- 4 black puddings
- 2 potatoes chopped and sliced
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Chopped swede
- 1 head of garlic cut at right angles, but left whole
- In earthenware pot of around 30 cm in diameter, sauté the potatoes with the olive oil and set aside the potatoes.
- With the same oil, add the garlic, chopped swede and one grated tomato. Sauté until tomato has thickened.
- Add the rice to the above mixture stirring well, allowing the rice to absorb the liquid, and then add the paprika. Quickly add the chick peas in and the liquid they were cooked in, (there should be double the liquid to rice, if not top up with water). Stir the rice well, and then add the black pudding.
- Place the garlic head in the center of the dish, salt to taste and finish by placing the potatoes on top of the dish along with the second sliced tomato. When it begins to boil, put it into the oven at 200ºC for about 15 to 20 minutes.