- 1 pre-cooked pizza base
- 125 gr of Mozzarella cut and well drained
- 200 gr tuna
- 150 gr of Burrata
- 150 gr of pear cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Sugar Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- It is important to pre-freeze the tuna pieces for at least 48 hours
- Thaw the tuna for a few minutes and when it is still hard, cut it into slices of about 3mm. Allow it to thaw
For the marinade:
- With a fork, emulsify 10 ml of oil with 2-4 tablespoons of lemon juice, grated lemon skin and a few basil leaves.
- Add the pieces of tuna into the marinade and let it stand for about 2h
For the caramelized tomatoes:
- Heat the oven to 200ºC
- Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise. Put them on a tray covered with baking paper. Sprinkle sugar over the top, a little salt, black pepper and an abundant drizzle of olive oil.
- Let the tomatoes bake in the oven for 15 min. Once done, remove and allow them to cool. TIP!! Prepare a whole tray of tomatoes and once cold, place them in a bowl and reserve in the refrigerator for a few days. They taste great in salads and with pasta, meat, fish etc.!!
- Heat the oven back to maximum temperature
- Cut the burrata into pieces. Remove the tuna from the marinade.
- Add the well drained mozzarella over the pizza base and bake in the oven for about 5-10 min until the base is done. Remove from the oven and add the burrata, caramelized tomatoes and marinated tuna.
- Season the pizza with a little oil and a few strips of lemon peel (optional) Serve hot.