For the pizza dough:
- 1 cup of buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dry baking yeast bakery
- 1 teaspoon of agave
For the Pizza topping:
- 1 onion 1 courgette
- ¼ red pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 10 gr of sea Spaghetti
For the almond béchamel:
- 250 ml of almond milk
- 30 gr of cornstarch
- Nutmeg Pepper
- Almond flour
For the false tomato:
- 2 carrots
- ½ onion
- 1/4 beetroot
- 1 teaspoon of umeboshi paste
- Olive oil
- The night before cover the buckwheat in water and soak overnight (this reduces the phytic acid in the cereal)
- The following day drain the water and rinse the cereal under running water. Put it in the food processor; turn it on adding a tablespoon or two of water. Remove and place in a large bowl. Add a tablespoon of oil the buckwheat flour, salt, and a teaspoon of dry baker’s yeast and knead to a manageable texture but not so its sticky.
- Leave in the bowl to ferment for 2 hours, covering it with cling film or a cloth.
- Hydrate the sea spaghetti. Cut the vegetables into small squares and fry. Starting with the onion then add the garlic, pepper and sea spaghetti then finally the courgette. Finish them off in the oven so they have a good texture.
- Heat the almond milk, (reserving a small amount to dissolve the cornstarch). When the milk has heated though add the cornstarch and leave to cook until thickened.
To make the false tomato sauce:
- Boil all the ingredients together except the umeboshi paste and oregano. Drain reserving the cooking liquid. Now using a blender, blend it all together along with the unboshi paste and oregano and olive oil. Incorporate the cooking water until it reaches a texture of tomato sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Roll the dough out making sure it’s nice and thin. Cover with the fake tomato then the vegetables, almond béchamel and finally dust with some almond flour. Bake until the dough is cooked and the almond flour has toasted.