- 250 gr. Philadelphia-style cream cheese
- 250 gr. Quark cheese
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 large eggs
- 200 gr. sugar
- 100 ml. cream
- 1 sheet short crust pastry
- 200 gr. raspberry
- Fresh mint leaves
- Blend the cheese with vanilla, sugar and cream. Add eggs in one at a time. The aim is to obtain a smooth cream with little air.
- Add most of the raspberries, reserving some.
- Place the pastry in a baking mold and bake in the oven at 180ºC until golden brown.
- Fill the pastry crust with the mixture and bake at 150ºC for an an hour and a half.
- Just before serving heat the raspberries you’d kept aside and use them to top the cake along with a few mint leaves .