- 100 gr of icing sugar
- 180 gr of cold butte
- 1 egg
- 1 cda of pure cocoa
- 3 tablespoons grated coconut
- 40 gr of coconut oil
- 200 ml of lemon juice glued
- 250 gr of flour
- 1 natural yogurt
- 200 ml of cream 35% MG
- 4 egg whites
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 110 gr sugar + 4 tbsp
- 2 passion fruit
- Mix the sifted flour with the glacé sugar, cocoa and grated coconut, add the diced butter, coconut oil and egg. Mix until it has binded together, trying to knead as little as possible.
- Wrap in cling film and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
Now, using a rolling pin – roll the dough between two baking sheets, until it reaches a thickness of ½ cm aprx.Place the mix into a mold or several individual molds. Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes until it is cold.
- Prick the base with a fork and place in a preheated oven of 180º for about 15-20 minutes, set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice with the yogurt. Whip up the cream, so it is thick but has not reached its full capacity
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water. Whip up the egg whites with 110 gr of sugar. Heat a small part of the yogurt with the lemon and add in the gelatine, gradually add the rest of the yogurt while whisking.
- Add the cream and gently mix. Add a tablespoon of this preparation to the egg whites and mix. Combine all the egg whites with the cream and gently fold in the mixture using a spoon or a spatula.
- Fill the molds with this preparation and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut open the passion fruit, place the pulp in a saucepan along with the 4 cdas of sugar, bring to the boil then lower the heat and cook for a few minutes over a low heat until thick. Reserve. Serve the lemon mousse cake with the passion fruit sauce.