- 300 gr. whole grain spaghetti
- 100 gr. gorgonzola cheese
- 200 ml. cream
- 50 gr. nuts
- Cook the spaghetti in a saucepan until they are al dente, about 14-16 minutes.
- In another saucepan, heat the cream over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes until thickened. Then add cheese and mix well.
- Add the spaghetti to the cheese sauce, mix well and serve with chopped nuts.
You can also use blue or Parmesan cheese for this recipe, and add diced ham or fried chicken strips.To balance the strong flavor of the cheese, we recommend a white wine with structure and personality, the aroma and taste of ripe fruit, and citrus with light toasty notes on the palate. For example, Augustus Chardonnay 2007 Celles Puig & Roca, D. O. Penedes