- 500 gr. Fresh Spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sea salt
- 200 ml. oatmeal cream
- 300 gr. natural tofu
- 1 tomato
- 50 gr. semi mature goat cheese
- Wash the spinach leaves and cook in a saucepan with about an inch of water over a low heat until tender. Remove, let cool and chop.
- Peel the garlic and crush in a mortar with a pinch of salt until you have a paste.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and saute the crushed garlic for 30 seconds. Drain and add the spinach, then stir in the cream. Season with salt and a little grated nutmeg.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Cut the tofu into 6 slices, add salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Add a layer of two thin slices of tofu to the baking tray and cover with a layer of creamy spinach. Top with two slices of tofu and continue until you have 3 layers of each ingredient.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the tomatoes into cubes and season.
- Remove from oven and, before serving, top with tomatoes and strips of goat cheese. Serve.