- 150 g of green beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 100 g of cooked baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- 6 cleaned squid
- 1/2 lime
- Maldon sea salt
- Julienne the beans and carrots and cook them in boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Peel the clove of garlic and crush in a mortar with the chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic paste and saute for a minute. Then add the potatoes and julienne vegetables. Saute for 4 minutes. Remove, cover and reserve.
- Brush the clean squid with a mixture of two tablespoons of olive oil and the juice and zest of half a lime. Cook over a flat-top grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sauteed vegetables and a few flakes of Maldon salt.