- 300 gr. green peas
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ leek
- 250 gr. fish or vegetable stock
- 4 sea bass fillets with no scales of about 160-180 gr.
- 50 gr. dried trumpets of death mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Beet Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
Make a pea puree
- Chop the onion, leek and garlic, and sauté and once till and then translucent add the peas. Simmer for a few minutes, and season. Add the stock and when it starts to boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes over a medium heat. Blend well, add salt and the butter. Reserve.
- Salt the bass and quickly fry, first on the skin side for 4 minutes, then turn it over and finish cooking.
- While frying the bass, fry the mushrooms in hot oil.
- Serve the sea bass with the cream of peas, mushrooms and some beet sprouts.