- 2 Pork tenderloin
- 200gr Fresh foie
- 50Mml sweet wine
- 200gr Choice of dried fruit
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 100ml water or chicken broth
- In a saucepan bring water or broth to boil, set aside.
- Remove foie veins and add a pinch of salt, another of pepper, sugar and a splash of sweet wine.
- Place foie into the glass of the blender and add the boiling water while blending until a thick cream.
- Fry the pork tenderloin cut into medallions grilled and served with foie and sliced candied fruit creams,
You can also add caramelized apple, red fruit and so on.