- 2 duck breasts
- The juice of 3 oranges
- The peel of 1 orange, cut into strips
- 250 gr. spring onions
- 250 gr. of baby potatoes
- 1 head of broccoli
- 150 gr. sugar
- In a frying pan without oil, fry the duck breasts, first on the fatty side for 4-5 minutes over a medium heat and then the other side for 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and reserve on a oven dish. Remove excess fat from frying pan and saute the potatoes and onions. Add to the oven dish.
- Remove the fat from the frying pan and heat orange juice with sugar and peel. Allow to reduce into a thick sauce.
- Heat the duck in the oven and serve with the sauce and some raspberries. You can also serve with broccoli or other vegetables to counteract the fatty taste.
Remove some of the duck skin before cooking to make it less fatty.