- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion (large)
- 1 / 2 zucchini
- 4 tablespoons of chickpea flour
- 4 tablespoons of corn flour (cornstarch)
- 16 tablespoons cold water
- Olive oil
- Peel and wash the potatoes and onion. Cut into thin slices.
- Put the olive oil in a pan to heat.
- Toss the potatoes with onions. Reduce heat, add salt and stir from time to time.
- Cut the zucchini into thin short strips and. Mix with the potatoes and onion.
- When everything is golden, drain in a colander or on a plate with paper towels. Put to one side
- In a bowl, whisk the flour with water until smooth. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the potatoes, onion and zucchini to the bowl and mix well.
- In your frying pan, put a thin layer of oil to coat the bottom.
- Pour the mixture and spread across the surface put on a medium heat, shaking pan to prevent sticking tortilla.
- When you perceive that you're mixture is setting, turn it over using a lid or plate and cook the other side.
- You can turn it over as many times s your want, until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with a salad and or