- 4 beef fillets 200 gr. each
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tray of baby carrots
- 1 tray of baby corn cobs
- 1 tray of baby zucchini
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- Olive oil
- Flake salt
- Cut the vegetables into similar sized strips and brush with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with mustard seeds and roast the vegetables under the grill or in a pan until tender.
- When the vegetables are done, roast the meat for a minute on each side.
- Cut the fillets into strips, the same size as the vegetables, and mix.
- Serve immediately with tartar sauce.
You can use this stir fry to accompany a dish of pasta, rice or vegetables. If you don’t have mustard seeds you can use bottled mustard sauce before roasting.Complex, mature red wine fermented in oak barrels for twelve months. For example, Abadal Crianza from Bodegas Abadal in D. O. Pla de Bages made from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.