- 1 chicken breast
- The juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 sprigs of citronella or lemon grass
- Cooked basmati rice
- Cut the chicken into thin strips
- Make the tandoori sauce in a bowl by mixing the lime juice with honey, a splash of soy sauce, coriander, ground ginger and ground cardamom.
- Dip the chicken in the mixture, stir well and leave to soak for about two hours.
- Roll the chicken in citronella and cokk on a flat-top grill.
- Serve accompanied by basmati rice cooked in the traditional way (for flavoring you can add a piece of ginger.