- 200 gr. pollenta flour
- 40 gr. mascarpone
- 40 gr. gorgonzola
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Rosemary honey
- Prepare pollenta as per package instructions. It should come out somewhat thick.
- In a bowl mix the mascarpone with the gorgonzola.
- Add some finely crushed rosemary to the polenta and then spread it out on a tray to cool. When lukewarm, place a ball of polenta in the palm of a wet hand and flatten into a disk of about 6 cm in diameter. Then put one tablespoon of cheese mixture in the middle and seal up. Rollinto a little ball, about 3 cm in diameter.
- Use up all the ingredients. You should get about 8 balls.
- You can freeze them for another day or fry them immediately.
- Fry in plenty of hot vegetable oil until the balls perfectly browned.
Serve hot with a little rosemary honey.