- 600 gr. tofu
- BBQ Sauce
- Soy sauce
- 1 bunch Chinese garlic or chives
- Sesame oil.
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour
- Dice the tofu into similar sized pieces and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce and ginger.
- Leave covered in refrigerator for 1 hour. Then remove the tofu from the marinade and coat with chickpea flour.
- Fry in plenty of hot oil and remove from heat once it begins to brown.
- Drain off the excess oil and serve with barbecue sauce, and finely chopped Chinese garlic or chives.
You can also coat the tofu with sesame seeds instead of chickpea flour and serve as an appetizer, with different sauces, or as an accompaniment to some sauteed vegetables.White wine.