- 20 plaice fillets with thier skin marked
- 100g. olive oil
- 1g. crushed fennel seeds
- 1/8g.Sherwood blue curry
- 8g. gray salt
- 10 sheets of rice filo
- Grease fish fillets with olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle the seasoning for each fillet on either side of meat.
- Wrap each fillet with the skin up, starting with the broad end (head).
- Roll each fillet in a sheet of rice filo.
- Tie up each end with a blanched chive.
- Fry at 180 ° between 2 and 4' according to the size of the fillet. (2 fillets per person)
- Take of any excess oil and serve with a wok of vegetables in season.