- 400 g cooked garbanzo beans/chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Soy milk
- 50 g of toasted sesame seeds
- With your pestle, grind some garlic with salt into a paste. Add to a food processor with the cooked chickpeas, parsley and a few tablespoons of soy milk. Press start. You’re looking for a thick, smooth, even dough, so keep adding soy milk in small amounts till you reach the required consistency. If it is too soft, you won’t be able to form it into croquettes. You can also add salt to taste.
- Put the dough the fridge for about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove and shape into balls with clean hands, then roll them into elongated shapes. Finally, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with fresh green salad leaves.