- 8-12 fresh sardines
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups of flour
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 4 green peppers
- 200g bacon
- Green olives
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot, fry the whole unpeeled garlic.
- Remove and fry the julienned peppers.
- Remove and fry the sliced bacon.
- Add a tablespoon of flour, then the glasses of water and bring to the boil. Add the three cups of flour, stir well with a wooden spoon, making small incisions in the dough so that water can get out. Simmer and continue cooking while working the dough, so that all the water escapes, until small dry, crumbly golden brown balls form.
- Clean the sardines, remove the scales and grill, with plenty of salt.
- Serve the sardines with the crumbs and, peppers bacon, green olives and a few peeled and chopped radishes.